How to Plan your Trip
Just determine how many people will be in your party. How much time you would like to spend on the water. Choose a trip that suits you and your group. It’s really that easy. Let CanoeCanoe Outfitters take care of the details. If you have any questions, give us a call or email. We will be glad to answer any questions and assist you.
What we need to know from You
We do need to know your experience level, so we can better plan and make suggestions for your trip. What are your interests?–photography, bird watching, fishing, etc. You do not need to be an expert canoeist or a great outdoor person to enjoy a canoe trip. Don’t miss a chance to explore the great outdoors because you are not in good shape. Our guides will go at your pace, so you can enjoy the trip the way you want.
What we Provide
CanoeCanoe Outfitters will supply you with most everything you need for a canoe camping trip. All our trips are custom tailored for you. Below is our different outfitting options.
- Completely Outfitted Trip – We provide all main meals, water, tents, canoes, guide.
- Dinner Only Option – You bring your food for breakfast and lunch, we will supply dinner at night around the campfire at night – and tents, canoes, guide
- Partially Outfitted – You supply all main meals, snacks, water, tents and shelter. We supply canoes, shuttle, guide, and other logistics.
How to make a Reservation
You can either call or send us an email. Overnight river trip reservations should be made two weeks in advance. Okefenokee Trips require two months advanced reservation. Once a trip is paid and on the books, there is no refund. We advice trip insurance. Our trips are held rain or shine. There are no rainy day refunds. CanoeCanoe Outfitters reserves the right to postpone the canoe trip if water or weather conditions would make for dangerous paddling conditions. If a trip is canceled due to weather or water conditions, it will be rescheduled..
- Office hours are 10am-5pm daily.
- Phone number 912 786 8732
- Email CanoeCanoe